Malaria is a life-threatening blood disease caused by parasites transmitted to humans through the bite of the Anopheles mosquito. Once an infected mosquito bites a human and transmits the parasites, those parasites multiply in the host's liver before infecting and destroying red blood cells.
List of Products
- Artemether 20mg + Lumefantrine 120mg Tablets; blister pack; tearing line after each 6 tablets.
- Artesunate 60 mg, powder for injection, vial, with one ampoule (1 ml) of 5% sodium bicarbonate solution and one ampoule (5ml) of 0.9% Sodium Chloride solution.
- Artesunate rectal capsules, 100mg
- Artesunate rectal capsules, 400mg
- Mefloquine 250mg Tablets
- Primaqunie 7.5mg Tablets
- Quinine Sulphate Tablets 300mg